7.26.2011

Damn I'm Enjoying Life to the Point of Leaving It Be

yup like the title said;
i'm enjoying it till the time i screwed up for leaving it be..man this sucks
well there's a long story short i wanna tell;
just now, say about 5 o'clock in the evening, i just got back from cycling around to get my biology books and get my math books for binding. with loosen headphone hanging around my neck, loud songs played (Born This Way - Lady Gaga), i sat back on a chair, take my time and enjoying my glass of coke...
what a peaceful evening... too peaceful even i can't stand it==a
anyway, i was thinking so many stuffs in my head i thought i was gonna explode or just drop dead but yeah, no thanks. besides projects, i've grown accustomed to physics which is sort of scary and weird for me but still not for math==a
damn you math.
back to the story, that was part of what's on my mind but the majority was taken over something silly and stupid and not worth worrying about when i'm going to be so busy. just guess if you want. i mean, sometimes, do you feel like people took you for granted? or is it just me? i really hate being taken for granted cos i'll just look like a fool and someone's just trample on my pride.
i know pride's not everything but seriously, everybody at least have one, right?
anyway, this post is going to be short cos i'll be out for a while, need to take a break on the outside:p
i'll post one more at a later time if i'm not too busy.
thanks for reading whoever you are, strangers:)
gao gao

No comments: