7.23.2011

A Confidential Confidence

is it too early posting 2 blogs in a row?
well, just felt like doing so-_-
so hi again to the world and all of you strangers in between (we're all strangers, hell yeah) to whatever this is i'm doing with my time.
say, it's a blog.

anyway, i wanna share a quote that came in my mind today. not sure but here it is:
I don't tell others that I'm superior nor do I think of myself as inferior for doing so is already sinful because I believe that I'm born this way, to be one of God's greatest perfection

yep, still, it's true i never think myself as superior. normally, even if i do, i was joking around. me superior? right, the world's turning upside down. but maybe thinking myself as inferior being is what i do most which makes me sinful (well, we all do, just be honest)
there's this problem i have within me that caused me to think myself as an inferior;
i lack confidence.
yes, i have no talents at all in a confident manner. nothing. zero. end of the line. period.
pretty much, i'm upset the way it is. it hinders me from many things that i'm supposed to (or rather i 'was' supposed to) reach just because i'm afraid.
i brag in front of people sometimes so they won't found out what i really feel.
it's really anybody's guess. you get the idea.
sometimes, i wonder to myself, 'if i were this confident kind of girl, would it change anything? maybe change the way the world move towards me? change things that seems impossible to me? change the way i always feel about mostly anything? will it make any differences?'
anyone could guess a 'yes' on any of the above but, i'm not sure myself..
i am a sick person, who needs to be treated to call out those confidence that lies within me and kick out those unimportant such as the insecurities, afraid and other stuffs that doesn't count in myself to pursue a better future.
man, it's not easy, nothing's been easy hahaha
but i have this really great teacher (my acoustic guitar teacher; he has great confidence in whatever he is doing in music and he sounds really awesome! he looks like bruno mars too:p) who supports me in finding my confidence.
he said,

Musicians greatest enemy is not of being unable to play awesomely, the real enemy is themselves. Those fears, those insecurities, those shy and silly self-conciousness, throw them away! Musicians are all crazy being to start with and we all do crazy stuffs and enjoy things the way it is. Confidence is our bestest friend.

damn right.. i knew he's awesome (Y)
so how should i find the confidence i need?
it's simple;
just go crazy!
well, in a good way:P hahaha, this is a good reference to all of you who're shy like me (i'm not really shy but at some point, yes..)
you don't have to be a musician to be able to go crazy, everyone can go crazy!
that way you'll enjoy that very moment you change your view about life, about everything!
i don't have proof now on how it's done, but someday i will. just you wait!
i'm gonna be a future rockstar! well, not quite but yeah. hahaha
okay so anyway, if my posts are really getting too serious, well sorry:(
sometimes, i want to be known as serious too, not just some weirdo who happens to find out about things called 'blogging' and just posts some nonsense cos that's nonsense.
nonsense = senseless
senseless = boring
boring = nothing worth to read
even worst right?
so okay enough chit chat, that's enough from me
hope you guys enjoy reading my posts (that are sometimes not serious enough)
and thanks for stopping by.
gao gao
(i don't have constant signatures, don't you realize?)

No comments: