5.17.2011

filler about you guys

hmm how's it been? pretty long but i managed to find something to talk about.
nearly a month after UAN ... so soon huh?

ok so what i want to talk about here is: gossip

yes yes lots of many people just loveeeeee to gossip on almost everything like clothes, music, food, people or specific person.
guess what? i hate gossips and those who gossips and even those who spread these things out. what are you guys, so damn bored you talked about others? get a life..

why i hate gossips and all its kin?
cos it's a double edge blade, get what i'm saying here?

well here's my example.
for some reason, i'm never the quite person. i'm a wild girl for my age. i'm unique and i love myself.but only few people actually accept me for who i am.
so the story goes, i'm restless and sometimes fight with others.no fist, just plain talk. well it's only for jokes seriously.
let's say we have a chat room.in this chat room, certain friends of mine love to create a mess here and there and who could have thought i got involved and also join the mess. peh, i never thought until then, someone would talk about me saying i create all sorts of trouble in the chat room which i hardly does. so much for being me.

look, the point is, start gossiping about someone and someday you'll have someone gossiping you. this is what a double edge blade means.

you don't know me or what happens. sure i know you're gonna get so damn annoyed but don't you dare talk about me when you don't know who i am.
wanna know what i think about you? maybe you shouldn't.
someone with two faced like you deserves nothing of the sort.
right, like it gives me anything.
sorry i got carried away i'm just mad. i don't like it when people talk behind my back. if you troubles with me, just talk to me! why's the fear? i'm not going to bite your head off >(
why can't people be honest to others?
if you talk these things to me, i wouldn't be so mad, no?
at least i would understand and refrain myself from creating any mess.
now how did we end up in this?
cao

No comments: