4.07.2011

This sounds weird

i know this sounds weird but i actually PLAYED GAMES IN THE MIDDLE OF TESTS WEEKS.
i have never. again, NEVER done this until now but guess what, it was a huge breakthrough. my score's rocketting(Y)
good for me
*don't try this at home. professionals only (which is me :P)

i made quite the mess with myself, i guess but hey! i'm being productive here as I work on my projects intensively and all, yada yada. i tried being creative much and create weird stuffs out of weird stuffs so basically

weird + weird = weirder

the weirder, the better. well not many people see things the way i do but i don't mind that. one day, they'll acknowledge me. and please don't say i'm an evil scientist or mad person cos i'm not.
i'm just not normal

just kidding
but seriously.

okok, today's topic is... Test!
peh, boring?high-five!
so, it's been like weeks my schools are having test for us ninth graders.it's great actually, i love it especially the part when you-get-to-sleep-at-class-when-you're-done-with-the-test-while-waiting-for-the-time-to-go-home-at-10-am-in-the-morning.
(when i said am, i probably shouldn't said morning.)
awesome part ya?
high-five if you agreed:)

so all these tests are driving me crazy?
if u ask the others, they'll probably say yes.
me?you've got to be joking. THIS IS THE BEST PART EVER!
i don't know, i'm kinda retarded?maybe
when everyone suffers, i seem to get the good grab
when everyone had a great time, i'm the one suffering D:
well, this test has been a great time for me to relax.except the part where my parents got angry at me everytime they don't see me study so i always have to hold on to a book or two or scattered papers across the floor of my room, even better.
yeah, it's a great deal but i've been enjoying it. keeps me from stressing out cos i'm already a stressed out person and i don't need people to tell me that i've gone mad and weirder.
in any case i've lost my mind writing stupid posts, please ignore my lame-a-bility.
and if you have fun reading this stuffs, maybe u should get a doctor.
so
bye

No comments: